Hello family and friends!!
This week was so amazing! the lord has blessed me in so many ways. The main way he did that was my putting me through another sickness.. Even worse than the last. It tested my faith and satan tried to discourage me but its all good... So let me tell you what happened. So i thought I was completely better from my "COLD" (so called) last week. But i woke up on tuesday (i think) with the WORST headache of my life!! I couldnt even open my eyes or walk or even think. Like it literally felt like my head was going to explode. I knew exactly waht it was. Then, I started coughing up blood, yeah... Bloood. Believe it. It was super scary!! So elder muller and I went to the health clinic and they immediately sent me to the hospital where the doctors said i had a SUPER bad sinus infection. They concluded that teh MTC doctors misdiagnosed me and my infection just got worse and worse over the week that i had it. SO it was like a culmination of everything.. Oh yeah and when i went to the ER I had a temperature of 102.5... it was crazy.. but they have me on 8 different medications and 2 antibiotics and a cataylist thing for the anitbiotics, so i am doing fine now and hoopefully ill be ok.
But worse than the sickness was the feeling of not being able to serve.. When i was in the doctors just waiting to get seen, all i wanted to to was be back in class with my district.. i felt so bad leaving them and not being able to serve the lord with all my heart all the time. It felt horrible to just have to lay in bed. I tried to study as much as i could but i just coulndt make up for the time lost. But its all good now. Im just fine.
Anyways the language is really coming on strong now! I am able to use it a lot more outside of class and in class i ONLY speak Tagalog. Its awesome! I bore my testimony in tagalog yesterday in testimony mtg.. it was way cool! and yeah its coming mabuting mabuti! mahal ako tagalog!! woot! lol.. But im still a NUB.
OH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rocky!!! i cant believe your a teenager! that is so weird!!! when i get home you are gonna be taller than me for sure!! wow, and awesome job on your grades 4.0! woot nice!! keep up the good work and maybe one day you'll be super rich and can buy me a pony lol..
and dad, it was good to hear about your experience at youth conference!!! make sure all of the boys in the stake get out on a mish!!! seriously, even the psyco druggie ones. just tell them that i'll beat em up if they dont go lol jk.. BUT SERIOUSLY! DO IT!! I know you can! just look at me! lol (hindi prideful)...
But yeah not much to report on this week.. I basically missed every fireside and class because i was sick in pain and in bed. It was wayy depressing but the lord gives us all afflictions so in them we can become strong.
Ok ill try to remember the questions nowww...
YES got the blanket! It was amazing cuz i asked for it on monday and that night i got it at the front desk.. HOW DID YOU GET IT HERE SO FAST???
Ok ill get you an Aklat ni Mormon..
Speaking of scriptures, read 1corinth. chapter 9 GOOD STUFF!!
OH and i lost my scrips like 2 weeks ago ive been using ghetto ones, there is pretty much no hope of me finding them so im gonna buy some! they should be like 50-80 bucks (Pisensia!!) so make sure theres mony in my acct... SO SORRY!! :( my bad..
But yeah thats all for now folks my time is running out!!
I love you all to planet X and back!!!
Elder Hansen
No comments:
Post a Comment