Hello all!!
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
So I dont think I will be able to make my email very long today as I am running short on time. I will share with you the important information, thats all i have time for..
So first of all, I was transferred this week so i have a new area and a new companion. My new area is Lucena City, It is the biggest city in the mission and is a part of Quezon City. My apartment is way sweet and the area is cool! I go to church at the stake center and this is the first church I have been in here that has Air Conditioning in it. It is pretty cool haha, deluxe you might say. It is a small adjustment for me because I was assigned in a city for my last area. So far I am absolutely loving it. The members are way cool and we got fed SO much food on new years day. I'll get to that later.
Second of all, I have a new companion, his name is Elder Liddle, and he is my first ever american companion. And let me tell you, it is SO MUCH FUN haha... He is from Orem Utah and me and him have very simalar personalities and we get along very well. Its awesome! I am way excited to work with him.
And to add to the good news we had 3 baptisms this week!!!! Woot!! Sister Bimbim, Babylyn and leyone were all baptized haha.. I only had the chance to teach them once but they are all way awesome! And best of all, sister babylyn asked me to baptize her. It was awesome!
Second of all our new years we basically just got fed by all the members and I dont think i have ever ate that much in my entire life. Holy mackroll!! Like we kept getting call after call after call, it was ridiculuous... Like we'd be in the middle of one eating appointment and then another member would call and invite us over. It got to the point where we had to start turning them down haha. It was awesome! Well not awesome that we turned them down, but awesome that they would all invite us.
Anyways, so far my experience as a ZL has been good. Its been hard because Lucena is the Biggest zone with the most missionaries in it. I have no idea why we dont have a car. Some of the areas in our Zone take 3 hours by bus to get to. And we have 22 Missionaries to look over. I think when the Senior Couples go home in like 3 weeks we might get their car.. YAY! haha. But we'll see. But our zone is also the only zone with 3 districts in it so we get to go to 3 different district meetings every week haha. fun stufff...
But anyways peoples, I really really have to go. Me and my comp have appointments today and then we have to go check up on some elders who are having difficulties with their apartment. So we got a full plan today. Sorry this couldnt be longer! I am loving life and hope that you are too!!
Elder Hansen
No comments:
Post a Comment