Sep 21, 2009

Week Three

Kamusta pamila ko!!

How is sunny warm arizona? THings in Provo are cooling down ALOT!! I am freezing here, i bet dad would like it tho! ANyways.. This week was a verrrry very interesting one.

FIrst of all my entire district has been deathly ill all week. One had swine flu and went in to isolation. (PWNED!!!)... But yeah now we have to take these TAMIFLU pills which are like 10 bucks a pill to keep us immune from it. It is crazy... But yeah I was sick with the WORST cold of my entire life from wednesday to sunday. I just started to feel a little better today. Thank goodness!!! But omg the craziest thing happened. Ok so saturday night i had a TON of sinus pressure and like i was in a ton of pain.. IT sucked but anyways there was so much pressure that the mucous sarted coming out of my eyes.. I kid you not, there was green globs of boogers coming out of my eyes. It was very very disgusting.. But after that I had edler Muller (my kasama) and elder Taylor give me a blessing. RIght after the blessing i felt so much better and was able to get to sleep. Pretty much this whole week i have just been in the residence hall. The doctor at the clinic wouldnt let me go to class, it SUCKED!!!! I felt so worthless and like everyone was waiting on me. BUt luckily my District is AWESOME!!! SO they taught me everything i needed to know. ANd im going to some hard core tutoring. BUt yeah I updated my sickness on my camera I called them "sick logs" you will see t hem when you get the memory card.

But anyways, heres a little about my kasama, His name is Jake Muller, He is from Roy UT. He is 19 and his Bday is on july 14th. He is 6 foot 5 but does not play basketball. He talks ALOT and loves to make people laugh. IDK what else to say about him. He lieks things organized just like me wich is nice. But yeah i feel like im on a dating website so illl stop now lol....

Mom! thank you so much for the gnarly package! I loved the pillowcase. i use it as my decorative pillow beacise it is too scratchy for my face! Im ok. One thing i do need is a warm blanket. I am freezing every night. I sleep with 8 layers, a jacket, 2 shirts, both pairs of pajama pants, and socks and im still shivering beyond belief. so send a bit of the arizona warmth this way!!!!

All of the older districst are leaving today for the Philippines and i am way jealous!! I cant wait to get out of this place!! I just wanna teach and baptize like a mad man!!

The language is coming a long nicely, this is our last week of english. after this week there is walang ingles!! Woot! Im kinda excited and kinda scared cuz i feel like i dont know enough to speak only in tagalog but i know it will be a good experience. I cant wait tilli can just speak it without problem! BUt it will come!

Oh! Elder taylor got called as Zone Leader!! He is the big boss man over our whole zone!! It was amazing I have hook ups now lol.. BUt yeah sorry if i have been speinding a lort of money. all of it has gone towards tissues, i have used at least 4 boxes in teh past week.. it blows! But yeah i will be fine tomorrow. Things at the MTC are going amazingly and my testimony of my lord aand savior is increasing exponentially every single day!

I love evrything about my mission! It has been the best experinece of my life by far!! I LOVE IT!! All is well in the serviec of the lord!!! I love each and every one of you back hiome!!! I willl be writing you all lettyers so keep your eyes peeled!! I love you so much family!! you are amazing in every way!!!!

Mahal Kita
Elder Hansen

No comments: