The Palillo family is still doing awesome! So we went to their house on Saturday to teach them the last part of Plan of Salvation.. So we teach the lesson and share about the ressurection and the spirit world and all that good stuff.. And then after we were finished sharing we opened the discussion up for questions. and HOLY COW they asked so many questions about the POS and remarkably we were able to answer them all with the scriptures.. The spirit was way strong and I was opening up to scriptures that I have never used in lessons before that werent highlighted or anything.. like it was another one of those intense experiences where the Lord just took over because My comp and I definately couldnt answer some of those questions. They were all about the end of the world and the second coming of christ.. But we got through the lesson and everyone was edified. It was awesome! And They finally made it to church this week, but things were quite out of order!
So first of all we were supposed to meet them at Jollibee by the church so we could show them where it was so we sacrificed going to PEC meeting to do it.. So we wait there for like 30 minutes and now were late for church so me and my comp text them and they text back saying they are caught in traffic. So we get to the church and the bishop is in the entry way of the church greeting people and then he sees us and is like "Too bad you couldnt make it to PEC today".. like he was mad at us.. then we try to explain that we were waiting for family to come to church with but he just goes upstairs to priesthood class and doesn't listen.. so that wasn't very good.. then we get to the second hour of church and all of these people rush up to my comp and I with demands and requests and all this stuff... It was a good thing that they wanted to be active in missionary work, but there is a time and a place that you do it.. Basically, we weren't able to show The Palillios around the church because of it and they just sat in the classroom with no friends haha.. then I finally make my way to the classroom and the teacher is absent so I had to teach the class with no preparation.. It went well, but we ended up walking in late to sacrament meeting because my watch was 5 minutes slower than the one in the chapel.. needless to say.. bishop was not happy and the Palillo's first day at church wasn't the best.. But hey. what can you do.. WHEW.. now that that is off my chest on to other things..
AHH!! I have 3 minutes left pala.. All of our other investigators are doing ok.. Rafael and the Palillos are really the only ones with a chance to be baptized before I go home. But I am so sorry I took so long on that story.. I have to go! I love all of you!
Elder Hansen
No comments:
Post a Comment