The Following is a short message of gratitude Jeff sent to us! Thought I would share it!
First... I am grateful for our Heavenly Father's plan for us, which is perfect and exalting, that through it we can all reap eternal happiness through our decisions.
Second... I am grateful for my amazing family, for your constant support and Love to me even through all of my kalokohan (crazieness).
Third... I am grateful to live in a country where I was able to get a good education and not have to experience any kind of hardship growing up.
Fourth... I am grateful to be a called servant of our Heavenly Father and to bear his holy priesthood.
I am also grateful for every person who listens to the message of the restoration, whether they accept it or not.
I am grateful for everyone who prays for me and for the success of missionaries
I am grateful for all of the ward members in San Pablo Ward 1 who help us so much
I am so so grateful for all of our investigators who show so much faith through listening to us and keeping their commitments
Fifth... I am grateful for every trial that I experience and that I have experienced, for I know the Lord has helped me through each one.
No comments:
Post a Comment