Jan 27, 2011

~ Elder Hansen in The Hospital~



Every once in a while, as a Mother, I really want to go and scoop up my missionary son and bring him home and take care of him! That is how I felt as I looked at my Son 8,000 miles away, in a foreign country hospital.

Elder Hansen contracted a severe Chest infection, which he was told probably started in his sinuse's. Jeff was hospitalized for three days and is now out and recooperating. He feels much better, but still feels weak. Last Monday, January 24th, we didn't recieve our weekly email, so we knew something was up! Jeff received permission from President Anderson to email us today and tell us where he had been. We are grateful Jeff is out of the hospital and is on the mend. All Jeff can talk about is that he needs to get better fast, so he can get back to misssionary work!

Jeff has had his share of challenges and hardships while serving the Lord, but then again what missionary hasn't? We are constantly INSPIRED by Jeff's determination and love for missionary work. He always looks for the positve and always says, "Don't worry about me Mom, I'll be just fine" and he always is! I love that boy!

No comments: