

Hey peoples of the world!! I hope all is well back in the Land of America! haha.. So I guess that America like dropped some bombs on Lybia this past week or so.. Pretty crazy huh.. Annnnnyyywaayss.. This week for Elder Liddle and I was a good one. I found out today that he is transferred.. BIG FROWN!!! We truly had a great companionshop together.. oh well, thats just life.. So I'll get right into the news.. I really don't have much time at all. So about dariel.. We arent going to be able to contact him until sometime in may when his sister graduates because he went home after he lost his job.. He just couldnt afford to live in the city so he went home untili he can come back and find work.. Elder Liddle and I were pretty bummed cuz he has such a strong testimony. But at the same time we know that in the future he will totally become a member haha.. I have no doubt about it.. It's just not his time. Sister Angel's family didn't end up progressing.. It's hard to contact them and they keep punting us.. But were gonna keep trying with them to see what we can do there. But this past week we found a great new investigator who came to church, her name is Nanay Jane.. She was very interested in hearing our message and accepted it willingly.. When we taught her the spirit was way strong so I decided to give her and Ate Geraldine a baptismal goal date. They are neighbors so we teach them together. I can really see them getting baptized soon.. Those are pretty much the cool experiences with our investigators.. But. it's now WEIRD EXPERIENCE time... Ok so were sitting in Gospel Essentials class with our investigators and class is going on as usual when i look back and see one of our recent converts.. She starts leaning over in her chair and goes all bugeyed and starts drooling ALOT.. Then starts having a seizure.. I had no idea what to do but it seemed like her sisters knew so I kinda just stood back with my hand over my mouth freaking out. It was actually really scary. But then this is the weird part.. As this is happening a CRAZY lady from the street walks in the room and starts begging for money.. This lady hadnt showered in months, was in rags and had an old nasty perscription note in her hand. So were trying to deal with someone having a seizure and getting this nasty crazy old lady out of the class room.. AHH it was so bad.. I was just happy that our recent convert was ok and that she recovered after about half an hour. It was so crazy.. Anyways people, I really have to go now. I keep running out of time and I only paid for an hour here.. so I gotta go. I love you all!! and thanks for your support to me!! Elder Hansen
No comments:
Post a Comment